Running Led Mandala, 7 layers.
With remote (included) you can change:
– colors of the light
– speed of changing colors
– 19 preprogrammed modes
– the LED controller remembers the last setting
The mandala is made of a wooden frame with laser-cut MDF layers. Painted and covered with acrylic varnish.
On the backside, there is a wall mount for hanging on a common screw or nail.
All the lamps are equipped with a universal power supply for a 110/220V power line with a cable 2 meters.
More information about our products and events on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Solipslab/
Running Mandala 3D Multilayered Led Lamp Wall Art Sacred Geometry with Remote Control
It is not just wall decor, it is a mandala with elements of Sacred Geometry. It’s not just a LED light fixture, it’s a handmade work of art. And it’s not just a mandala with light. It’s moving!
During the day it is a dizzying wall panel, and at night it turns into a hypnotic whirlwind of bright lights. Bright shimmers of light flicker faster or slower, flood everything with one or different colors. A small remote in your hands will create many variations of colored dancing lights. By the way, you can always take it with you to bring a little light and magic to any gathering, gig or party!
– Wood mdf panel cut with laser, assembled and hand-painted with high-quality paints with love and care
– 19 colors of light, 20 modes of light and the ability to slow down or stop the mandala’s rotation speed
– All the lamps are equipped with a universal power supply for a 110/220V power line with a cable 2 meters.
– Wall mount on the backside for hanging on a common screw or nail.
– The length of the power cable is 1m. You can specify a different cable length and also choose a color (black or white) and type of plug.
Available sizes from 60 to 90 cm ( 23-35 inches)